It is officially fall, the best season of the year! I just love everything about it. The clothes, the colors, the hot drinks, the combination of crisp sunny days and rainy ones, just all of it! It is the coziest season and I do love me some cozy, especially when it involves cuddling up under all the blankets and pillows I own. Now I do have a few blankets already but can you really have too many? I’m doubtful and therefor, in celebration of the first day of fall, I have put together a list of the blankets I wouldn’t mind cuddling up under this season.
- Rosette Cozy Texture Throw from West Elm
- Pink Checked Acrylic Blanket from Zara Home
- Light Pink Cotton Knit Blanket from Zara Home
If you are looking for some serious blanket goals I recommend Zara home. Out of the brands that I looked in to they had the widest selection and they have sorted their online shop by color which was the best thing ever.
- Jacquard-weave Blanket from H&M Home
- Knots Knit Blanket from Zara Home
- Moss-Knit Throw from H&M Home
- Interlochen Throw from Anthropologie
- Golden Mohair Blanket with Fringe from Zara Home
- Red Mohair Blanket with Fringe from Zara Home
- Heradia Embroidered Throw from Anthropologie
I hope you’ve had a great first day of fall and that you are as excited as I am for the months to come. And if fall isn’t your thing then maybe you can use the blankets to hide under until the weather gets warmer!
Talk to you soon!